CareServe’s Occupational Therapists Give You Peace Of Mind.
Our CareServe Private Duty home care occupational therapists (OTs) provide essential services to help you or a loved one to safely adjust to age-related physical, developmental, emotional, or social difficulties. Our therapists focus on the best ways to counteract gradual weakening in functions, such as impaired vision, lack of energy, and memory loss, in order to help you or your loved one maintain an independent lifestyle. Our occupational therapists keep a flexible schedule, so they are here for you when you need them most. Each OT will work one-on-one with you within the comfort and familiarity of your own home.
Occupational Therapy Services
(Requires a Physician’s Order) assist patients in:
- Safely accomplish activities of the daily living (ADLs), such as cooking, dressing, exercising, etc.
- Strengthen overall physical ability and stamina necessary for independent living.
- Engage in social gatherings & energizing activities within the community to stimulate the mind.
- Cope with the loss of a spouse, relative, or friend due to age.
- Confront and overcome depression.
How can an Occupational Therapist help you?
An essential focus of occupational therapy is to ensure that our clients regain a productive lifestyle in spite of an illness, and maintain wellness. Our OTs will also educate caregivers on the best strategies and approaches to utilize– using adaptive devices, reducing physical and emotional stress, and fostering brain-stimulating functions to enhance the vitality of you or a loved one.