Invite Our Experienced, Compassionate Caregivers to Your Home.
Here at CareServe Private Duty, we understand that your loved ones may have trouble performing their daily routines, which can leave them feeling frustrated, disheartened, and alone. CareServe Private Duty personal home care aides assist you or a loved one in accomplishing everyday tasks with encouragement and support, so you maintain your independence. We not only assist seniors, but to also reinvigorate their lives by providing both companionship and personal home care assistance.
Companion Care & Personal Assistance Services
A Physician’s order are not required for the following:
- Bathing and dressing
- Meal assistance – planning, cooking, assistance with eating – assuring diet compliance
- Medication reminders
- Laundry and light housekeeping
- Transportation assistance for doctor appointments, social events, traveling companion
- Shopping, errands and assistance with bill paying
- Exercise assistance to promote health
- Around-the-clock companion care
- Other non-medical task as assigned
Why Choose a CareServe Private Duty Caregiver?
We strive for excellence and exceed expectations when it comes to companionship and personal assistance home care — quality service isn’t our job, it’s who we are. Our compassionate caregivers build close relationships with each and every client, treating them with the dignity and respect they deserve while providing them with the vital assistance they need. CareServePrivate Duty personal home care aides do not limit their services to the client’s home, but will also accompany them to other locations, whether it be an outside facility or away on vacation. So, no matter where life takes you, we will be there to provide added support, security, and friendship.